Introducing the Next Generation DRM Solution: A Blockchain-Powered DRM Service
We Are Proud to Announce the Launch of Our Latest Product GuarDoc:
A cutting-edge DRM solution that leverages the power of blockchain technology to provide unparalleled security for PDF Documents. With GuarDoc, quality certificate sellers, or anybody can keep their PDF Documents protected from unauthorized use, piracy, and other forms of online theft.
But Can Blockchain Be Integrated into Digital Rights Management (DRM) Service?
Yes, blockchain technology can be integrated with Digital Rights Management (DRM) systems to provide a more secure and transparent way to manage and protect digital content, such as PDF documents.
Why did we combine both? (Blockchain and Digital Rights Management)
- Because blockchain technology can be used to create a tamper-proof and auditable record of digital content ownership, usage rights, and access permissions.
- When combined with DRM technology it is possible to create a system that is both secure and transparent.
Why Blockchain Technology is the Key to Better DRM
The traditional methods of DRM, such as encryption, have proven to be insufficient in protecting digital content. Blockchain technology, on the other hand, offers ledger of transactions that is resistant to tampering and hacking. By integrating blockchain into our DRM solution, we are able to provide a much more secure and transparent method of managing digital rights. And that’s not it, by using GuarDoc your documents are watermarked and are imprinted with the information of the person downloading it. More detail in the coming text.
- Blockchain-based DRM can help to prevent unauthorized access and distribution of digital content, and can also improve transparency and trust among stakeholders.
- Furthermore, it can also help to ensure compliance with data protection and intellectual property regulations.
Along with many benefits you get the following features with GuarDoc!
Below is a dummy document used to provide an example:
With GuarDoc you have the ability to put Watermark of your choosing, which helps to reduce unauthorized sharing of your PDF Document.
Information of the Person Downloading the PDF Document
Along with Watermarking, as a user downloads a PDF Document from GuardDoc their IP Address and name are imprinted on the PDF Document.
How Our DRM Service GuarDoc Works
The core of our DRM service is a blockchain-powered platform enables businesses or organizations that distribute or sell PDF Documents and manage and archive their digital PDF assets.
Overall, the integration of blockchain technology with DRM systems can provide a more robust and secure way to manage and protect digital rights, by leveraging the strengths of both technologies.
With Us Your documents Are Safe
Because we follow stringent aerospace standards:
- DIN SPEC 9012 Digital Certificate of Conformity (e-CoC) .
Together with leading companies in the aviation industry, we have developed the standard DIN SPEC 9012 to enable the industry to use the vast potential of digitization for the documentation needs.
- EN 9300 Long Term Archiving and Retrieval of technical product documentation
- SAE G31 Electronic Transactions for Aerospace FAA 8130-3 /actual Change Order
Want to try GuarDoc as a demo?
Director Business Development
Hi! I’m glad you are interested in Cert-Trace®. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me through LinkedIn or e-mail. I’ll be happy to assist you, every way possible.
Chief Executive Officer
Hello! Welcome to TraCert OÜ. Your documents will remain safe and secure with Cert-Trace® due to our cutting edge security technology. You have my word for this.