Blockchain Powered Document Digitization, Archiving & Sharing Technology
The Smart Solution To Share And Archive Documents Digitally
The idea for Cert-Trace® originally came from the aviation industry, where paper based document management system is still used around the world today along the entire supply chain.
The goal was to develop an application that would make this obsolete while enabling higher security standards.
With Cert-Trace®, a highly secure platform that provides, blockchain powered document management system and a simple yet effective way of digitization, archiving and sharing your important documents, we have achieved this brilliantly.
And Whats Even Better!
How Cert-Trace® Works For You?
Data Security Is Our Top Priority
Archive and share documents in an audit-proof manner
Data in good hands
Data security has our top priority. Access to your data is only granted to those who have both the QR code and reader rights.
- Long-term archiving is one of the most important features of Cert-Trace®. And it ensures that even after long archiving periods, your data can be restored in an audit-proof manner.
- Cert-Trace® is compatible with the Aerospace Standard EN9300 series “LOTAR” (Long Time Archiving and Retrieval) standards.
Cert-Trace® archives data securely audit-proof
- We fulfill all requirements of auditability and thus help you to optimize your business processes and you have complete document control.
DIN SPEC 9102 & EN 9300 LOTAR for Aerospace
- Cert-Trace® is developed to meet the requirements for aerospace documentation, which is one of the most stringent requirements for secure documentation worldwide.
We trust only the most secure Cloud Servers
- From the ground up, the core infrastructure meets the security needs of military installations, governments, global banks, and other organizations – those for whom security is of the utmost importance.
Companies That Trust Us
Frequently Asked Questions!
Blockchain doc is a term that refers to documents that are stored on a blockchain network. These documents can include contracts, legal agreements, financial records, and other important files.
Blockchain is a decentralized, digital ledger technology that enables the secure and transparent storage and sharing of information. When it comes to documentation, blockchain can provide a secure and tamper-proof method of storing and sharing documents.
Yes, blockchain can be used for document storage, sharing, and verification. By using blockchain technology to store documents, organizations can ensure the authenticity and integrity of their records, as well as provide secure and transparent access to authorized parties.
Here are some of the ways in which blockchain can be used for documents:
Document storage: Documents can be stored on a blockchain network, which ensures that they are tamper-proof and immutable. This provides a secure way to store important records, such as contracts, legal agreements, and financial documents.
Document sharing: Blockchain can also be used to share documents securely with authorized parties. By using blockchain technology, organizations can ensure that only authorized parties have access to sensitive documents, and that the documents cannot be altered or deleted without detection.
Document verification: Blockchain can be used to verify the authenticity of documents. By storing a document’s digital signature on the blockchain, organizations can ensure that the document has not been tampered with and that it is a valid and authentic record.
What Types Of Files Are Compatible?
Cert-Trace® Uses Green Blockchain
Because We Care About The Environment
- With Cert-Trace® we have come up with an innovative way to use blockchain.
- Which allows us to use fraction of the energy used by contemporary blockchain.
- Thus making us efficient and environment friendly at the same time.